Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Hogwarts 2014

It's that time of year again!  Summer vacation is here and we have begun our Summer Hogwarts Academy!

Our first order of business is to watch all of the movies!  So far we are up through number 6!  They are soooo good!  It certainly gets us in the mood!

While watching the movies, we made our wands!  They turned out really well!



I also handed out the notebooks - we have several this year:  the main manual, Herbology, Dragonology 101, The Essential Dragon Manual, the Art of Divination and Magical Creatures: a guide to mystical beasts.


The Manual has sections inside:  Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Spells and Potions. (I will show pictures of those later)

The rest are below:





There is also a Fairy Manual, which I don't have a picture of at the moment because they are all in use!

We also enjoyed Potions Class by making Butterbeer (rootbeer floats!).  It was just like being at Honeydukes!

I am looking forward to a wonderful summer!  I will post the printables on my printables tab so you can enjoy them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment